Bauder Solar Panels PV System
Not surprisingly, a flat roof is the ideal place for a solar PV installation as it provides an unobstructed space that is perfectly positioned to catch as much sunlight as possible and the electrical production from the installed PV array converts your roof in to a small power plant.
Bauder Solar panels flat roof PV solution is suitable for new build and retrofit projects and features a mounting system that is secured to the roof using membrane-to-membrane welding techniques on Bauder’s bituminous or single ply waterproofing. The modules are positioned at a 12° angle to maximise energy generation and can be installed in both south facing and east/west orientations pending on site requirements.
- Risk-free, zero penetration installation
- Single source for integrated design of waterproofing and PV
- Weighs just 9-12.5kg/sqm
- Range of modules delivering between 260-310wp per panel
- Panels designed to create a 12º angle
- Integrity of waterproofing upheld as a result of drill-free installation
- Full guarantee covering waterproofing, PV components, modules and installation
- High energy generation with minimum 16.82% panel efficiency
- Lightweight panels are easy and cost-effective to transport
- Low angle makes for optimum energy generation and easier to overcome planning issues
Learn more about Bauder’s solar PV solutions at bauder.co.uk.