Liquasil Liquid Roofing Solutions
Liquasil is a leading UK manufacturer of industrial roof coating and waterproofing systems, owned and operated by Chartered Building Surveyors.
Liquasil’s advanced silicone polymer and hybrid polymer technology is specifically designed to solve all of the problems associated with industrial roofs in the UK.
- Metalseal 20 – BBA Approved metal roof coating system incorporating a cut edge corrosion treatment that is certified to provide additional protection for metal roofs for at least 25 years. Metalseal 20 is a silicone based roof coating that was purpose made for use on metal roofs. This is a single-coat application, with a semi-gloss finish that’s available in any RAL colour.
- Asbestoseal 20 – BBA Approved asbestos roof coating system that solves all of the problems associated with aged asbestos & fibre cement roof sheets and is certified to provide additional protection for at least 25 years. Depending on the condition of the roof ins question, Asbestoseal is usually a single-coat application. As part of the coating application process, all fixings are treated with an anti-corrosion treatment and then sealed to prevent leaks. Several installation options are available.
- Gutterseal – A silicone liquid gutter lining that permanently bonds to metal, concrete and asbestos cement gutters to form a seamless liner throughout. One of our best selling systems, Gutterseal is ideal for use on even the most complex of gutter configurations.
- Flexlap – BBA Approved, stand-alone cut edge corrosion treatment designed by our building surveying practice to provide an extremely cost-effective and robust solution to the common problem of cut edge corrosion. Using a marine-grade corrosion primer, together with a self-levelling, semi-gloss silicone coating, Flexlap sets the standard for treating cut edge corrosion. Several installation options are available.
- Liquasil DG Rapid Flat Roof Waterproofing – BBA Approved with a certified life expectancy of at least 25 years, DG stands for “Dilapidations Grade” – a system made to satisfy the requirements of the dilapidations surveyor. DG is one of the fastest, reinforced, liquid waterproofing systems to install, with smaller roofs able to be completed in a single day. Ideal for refurbishment or new build application.
- Liquasil Ultra Rapid Flat Roof Waterproofing – BBA Approved with a certified life expectancy of at least 25 years. Low-odour, hybrid polymer technology allows Ultra Rapid to be installed in places where many other liquid waterproofing systems would not be suitable. Fast to install, with stronger reinforcement than many other systems, DG Ultra Rapid is for use on high-profile, high value flat roof installations including prestigious new-builds.
- Cladcoat – A budget-friendly cladding coating based on hybrid acrylic technology that allows single-coat application to vertical cladding. Cladcoat is available in any RAL or BS colour and in any quantity. Ideal for rebranding industrial estates, Cladcoat is guaranteed for 10 years with an expected first maintenance at around 15 years in most cases.
Services to professional specifiers: our building surveyors are happy to attend site and perform suitability surveys for our products and provide a full specification for your use. We regularly conduct online and in-person CPD sessions on industrial roofing for building surveyors, Facilities Managers and Architects.
Liquasil products are exclusively available through a network of independent, trained installers. Most installations are inspected and audited by Liquasil or their appointed, independent coatings inspectors to ensure that the installation meets our strict criteria, so that necessary product guarantees can be issued.
All Liquasil products are made in the UK.