Personal Rescue Device Harness RH3
The lightweight, unobtrusive PRD is an integrated harness system for self rescue. In the even of a fall the device lowers the faller gently to the ground in a controlled descent. The RH3 is a three point harness (dorsal, chest and work positioning waist belt attachment).
engineering in the ‘back pack’ which contains:
- A parachute type ‘rip cord’ that releases the descending system
- A brake mechanism and spool with a 20m (65ft) cord gently lowers the faller to the ground.
- A standard harness that can be easily released allowing quick evacuation from the fall
The Latchways PRD consists of a full body harness and integral descender device that conforms to all the required standards
The harness conforms to:
- EN361 : 2002
- ANSI Z359 . 1 .2007
The descender device conforms to:
- EN 341 : 2011 Type 1, Class D
- ANSI Z359 . 4: 2007
The ‘backpack’ and harness conforms to:
- BS EN 13463-1 : 2001 equipment
- group 11 category 2.
The whole rescue process has been revolutionised by the Latchways engineering in the ‘backpack’ which contains.
- A parachute type release cord that releases the descending system
- A break mechanism and spool with a 20m* cord gently lowers the fall to the ground.
- A standard harness that can be easily released allowing quick evacuation from the fall zone.